Scorpions can be dangerous, with their stings painful for adults and may cause seizure-like symptoms for children. And in the hot Arizona desert, you may even find some in your home and property.
Inspect & Identification
Scorpions finding their way into your house may not be that uncommon in Arizona. They’re drawn to dark, quiet and damp areas, and will stay in generally undisturbed rooms such as a spare bedroom, storage room, or basement. Your wood pile, storage boxes, and even behind curtains would be ideal resting places for them.
Scorpions can squeeze through a hole as little as 1/16th of an inch, so may sure you check for possible entry points and seal those off properly. Repair any netting, replace weatherstripping, and make sure all pipes and drains are properly sealed.
If all else fails, call Watchdog Pest Control to know the best solution depending on the severity of your scorpion infestation. We guarantee a quick and effective scorpion control to keep your home free from dangerous pests.
What we do:
- We inspect your property thoroughly for scorpions
- We identify and provide accurate treatment that will rid your house of scorpions. This treatment also targets general pests like centipedes and other bugs.
- Our staff will record possible entry points, and provide you with expert advice to help make sure they don’t return.
- We follow up with you and your property and provide treatment as necessary to make sure you stay free from scorpions.
Scorpion Black Light Treatment
Prevent the entry of scorpions in your home through the safe and effective method of blacklight treatment. Let our professional technicians at Watchdog Pest Control and exterminators perform the treatment and give you detailed reports on all hot spot areas.
What we do:
- Inspect your property, including the use of black light, and pinpoint scorpion hot spots.
- Eliminate scorpions found on your property and completely flush them out.
- Record all hot spot areas on your account for future technicians to target for future services. Our staff will also provide expert advice on preventative measures you can take.
- Provide detailed pictures and a thorough activity log on your property if you are not home at the time of service.
Find out why scorpions glow under black light here.
Scorpion Seal Out
We identify and seal all possibly entry points for you, to make sure no scorpion can get in. This is for clients who have major scorpion issues, and is for a full interior and exterior seal out. Guaranteed sealing for windows, screens, door thresholds, outside plumbing, bathroom and kitchen sink plumbing, vents,and fixtures where voids are present.