Rodents are a problem in many commercial and residential properties. They spread disease, contaminate food, and even cause structural damage in houses they’ve claimed as their own. Seal out rodents and keep them completely out of your home with the proper rat and mice control strategies!
Inspect & Identification
- Droppings are a sure way of knowing if you have rodents in your house, and you can tell a lot about what kind of rodent you have by the kind of dropping. Rat droppings are half an inch or longer, while mouse droppings are only less than a quarter inch. Norway Rat droppings are bunt at both ends, while mouse droppings are pointed.
- Gnawed holes are a good sign you have rodents traveling all over your house. They can be as little as the size of a dime to as big as a quarter or more.
- Rodent urine has a strong, pungent smell, easily more detectable in larger infestations.
Snap traps: these are wooden, metal, or plastic traps which instantly kill rodents once the trap is triggered. You can set these along rodent highways along walls and corners, and you may want to set pairs of them an inch or so apart to offset these intelligent creature just jumping over your traps.
Rat bait station: these are pesticides in the form of rodent food that kills both rats and mice. Place them where you think rodents are and avoid moving them, and make sure to refill its content as often as possible.
If all else fails, call Watchdog Pest Control to know the best solution depending on the severity of your rodent infestation. We guarantee a quick and effective rodent control to keep your home free from irritating pests.
What we do:
- Inspect your property and accurately identify the type of rodent.
- We set baits and traps outside the home and inside on possible entry points, including your garage, so we can locate and dispose of eliminated rodents properly and in a timely manner.
- We will follow up as necessary to make sure you stay rodent free.
- Our staff will be happy to assist you and provide expert advice.
We identify and seal all possibly entry points for you to make sure no rodent can get in. This is for clients who have major rodent issues, and is for a full interior and exterior seal out. Guaranteed sealing for windows, screens, door thresholds, outside plumbing, bathroom and kitchen sink plumbing, vents, and fixtures where voids are present.