General Pest Control
The state of Arizona is a place where many want to live because of its year round perfect weather and lots of sunshine. The downside to living here though is that many pests thrive on the heat and humid weather making homes and properties prone to nesting and infestation.
Watchdog Pest Control and exterminators provides a full range of inspection services to meet all your home needs. Get 100% satisfaction guarantee with our comprehensive inspection services conducted by industry experts.
Inspect & Identification
- Check for possible entry points into your home via cracked walls, damaged weatherstripping, old netting, pipes and drains not properly sealed where ants, roaches, and other bugs may slip through. Rough, small holes may be entry points for rodents.
- Wood shavings or small piles of soil that may indicate ant or termite activity.
- Pungent odors which may indicate rodent urine, or a stale, musty smell from a cockroach infestation.
- Noticeable droppings which would tell you that you do have unwanted pests in your home, which may be cockroaches or rodents.
- Keep all food in sealed containers, including pet food in tin cans which make them inaccessible to rodents.
- Dispose of waste properly and in a timely manner – if there is no readily available food source, most of the pests in your home will look elsewhere.
- Seal cracks along your walls, repair weatherstripping and netting, and make sure pipes and drains are properly sealed.
- Get rid of unused items, and consider using plastic containers instead of boxes for things you need to keep in store. The fewer places bugs can hide the better.
If all else fails, call Watchdog Pest Control to know the best solution depending on the severity of your pest infestation. We guarantee a quick and effective pest control to keep your home free from irritating pests.
What we do:
- Inspection forgeneral pests including bird nests, wasp nests, termite activity, spider web activity, scorpions, crickets, etc.
- Integrated Pest Management, where we will inspect conditions conducive to pests including cockroaches, rodents, scorpions, birds, termites, etc.
- Provide treatment along your fence line and house interior as necessary.
- Void inspection for possible entry points for pests to enter the home.
- Full range detailed report and recommendations on how to do cleaning maintenance and pest prevention practices.