Why Get Rid Of Birds At All?
Pigeons and other birds are causing extensive damage to buildings. Bird droppings are an ideal breeding ground for various molds and can dissolve even calcareous stone, which is why a professional bird removal service is conducted.
When water freezes in these fine voids it causes frost shattering damage. The ammonia that is found in pigeon droppings can ruin sandstone, stucco, anodized metal surfaces and even asphalt.
Birds also transmit diseases (food poisoning, diarrhea, pneumonia, encephalitis, etc.). They also spread ticks, fleas and bird mites. Cryptococcus neoformans – a fungus particularly dangerous to people with weakened immune – grows particularly well in bird droppings.
Pest birds are mostly found in places like all crops and gardens, Airports, Aquaculture, boats and marinas, Bowling greens, golf courses, etc.
Residential, commercial, and industrial buildings, grain silos, mining, solar pool heating, timber window frames, and windows.
Bird spikes are some of the devices designed to keep them from perching on the edges, parapets, pipes, beams, cutouts, and ledges of building structures. it is easy to set up and are available in many dimensions.
Why do the birds come straight to my house?
Bird find your house interesting for two reasons:
- Food: The birds find a specific area to be most promising in the search of food.
- Reproduction: The birds use the area for nesting, especially if it is protected from weather and predators.
How Dangerous Are Bird Droppings?
Pigeon droppings, because of its exposure to bacteria, viruses, and parasites. Exposure over the air, on the skin, or otherwise can lead to infections or parasitic infestations in humans. The removal of pigeon droppings and disinfection should therefore only be performed by a professional.
Some Methods To Get Rid Of Birds
- Spikes that are made either out of stainless steel or plastic. There are different versions for different birds and applications.
- Ultrasound devices that use sound pressure, which is released permanently.
- Electrical systems where the bird gets in contact an unpleasant but harmless electrical impulse, which it distributes without habituation.
- Current pulse systems operate on the electric fence principle.
- Electrical systems are among the most effective methods of defense.
Bird Control Solutions For Pools
Pools are especially attractive to birds in warmer regions for water consumption or bathing.
Not only does the pool water get dirty, but even the pool edges are often heavily marked. Some solutions for that problem are canopies, slat blinds, and covers, floating films, and safety nets which also protect your pool from other wildlife.
What Can I Do About Protected Birds?
If the birds are under special protection, they may not be fought directly. Therefore preventive measures must be taken to prevent colonization.
What To Do After We Get Rid Of Birds?
After you get rid of birds, you should perform disinfection with chemical and thermal means to prevent the colonization of undesirable or even disease-causing microorganisms, bacteria, and parasites. Disinfection should only be performed by licensed contractors.