Ants always come in colonies, so seeing one means there are hundreds, if not thousands of ants making their way around your house and being a nuisance for you and your family.
Inspect & Identification
- Ants like to live in rotted wood. Look for rotted wood in and around your home – if you don’t easily find any, then they may be living in your walls or floors.
- Look for piles of wood shavings or soil. If they’re in your walls or floors, it will sound hollow if you knock on it.
- Get rid of food sources and keep your kitchen food in closed containers. If they don’t find readily available food in your kitchen, they will look elsewhere.
- Try to follow the ant trail to find their colony, and spray it with insecticide once found. Also spray along entry points to your house.
- Seal cracks and other possible entry points.
- Trim bushes and trees that touch your house, including branches that may touch your roof as these serve as ant bridges to your house.
If all else fails, call Watchdog Pest Control to know the best solution depending on the severity of your antinfestation. We guarantee quick and effective ant control to keep your home free from irritating pests.
What we do:
- Thoroughly inspect your house for ants, including trails that lead to their colonies
- Correctly identify the type of ant and provide specific and accurate treatment to eliminate them.
- Our staff will provide you with expert advice to help make sure ants don’t return, including identifying possible entry points where ants may come in.
- We follow up with you and provide treatment as necessary to make sure that your property stays free from ants.